As a project management professional, you know the importance of creating a project plan, completing tasks and leading the way through milestones to bring the project to completion…
But are you leading project success?
Project success means adoption by end users, stakeholders and leaders who rely on this project, this change, to benefit the organization.
- Project managers who want to increase success of projects and their careers with Organizational Change Management
- Change practitioners who are preparing to PASS their CCMP™ examination
- Project and Change managers who need 22 contact hours to qualify for the CCMP™ examination – by completing the entire course
- Project managers who want to accelerate their career by obtaining Certified Change Management Professional™ certification
- People who want 22 PDUs from an ACMP Qualified Education Provider – by completing the entire course